The association of Foyers d’Amitié Franco Polonaise has owned the Maison des Anciens Combattants at 20 rue Legendre 75017 Paris since 13 May 1974.
Initially, the Polish veterans had created in 1948 a real estate company to be able to buy this real estate. Indeed, French law at the time did not allow a foreign association to acquire real estate. Thus, on February 16, 1948, the building at 20 rue Legendre in Paris was purchased.
In the early 1970s, the law changed, allowing foreign associations to own property.
In this context the association of Foyers d’Amitié Franco Polonaise was created on October 17, 1973. The transformation of the real estate civil society owner of the House into association of Foyers d’Amitié Franco Polonaise was thus place on May 13, 1974 by notarial act.
The association of Foyers d’Amitié Franco Polonaise is registered under the following references:
- RNA: W751033554
- SIRET: 811 084 599 00018
The executives who make it up to date are:
- Président: Mr Jean Kukuryka
- Vice President: Mr Czeslaw Maryszczak
- Vice President: Mr Andrej Zamojski
- Secretary: Mrs Irène Wahl-Damasiewicz
- Treasurer: Mr Michel Couturier
- Member of the Office: Mr Maciej Morawski
- Member of the Office : Ms Hanna Talko
- Member of the Office : Mrs Beata Deryng-Santamaria